Aptech Aviation & Hospitality Academy is the aviation, hospitality, travel & tourism, and retail training wing of Aptech, the pioneer in franchising in education since 1986. The company’s success is based on its partnership with hundreds of business partners.
We are constantly looking for business partners who can open centres in locations currently not having a centre.
The company has a proven partnership model. Both the company and the franchisee support each other in achieving business goals.
Active support & guidance for centre start-up
- Site selection
- Centre layout planning
- Recruitment & training of staff and faculty
- Aptech Aviation & Hospitality Academy’s own customised software to ensure smooth running of operations at the centres. It helps the centres to manage all invoicing & operations online.
- Marketing support for the launch of the new centre
Course design & delivery support
- Aptech Aviation & Hospitality Academy develops its own course curriculum
- Courses are designed after extensive industry & market research
- Aptech Aviation & Hospitality Academy provides teaching aids for students & faculty to conduct the course in the best possible manner
- Marketing & advertising campaigns for press, TV, internet, outdoor & radio are developed and run by Aptech Aviation & Hospitality Academy. The Academy also provides designs for advertising material such as banners, posters, signboards, etc. for use by the centres.
- Regular performance reviews & training sessions are conducted for staff members
- Student scholarships & other schemes are run from time to time to give a boost to the business
- Advertising and brand development initiatives through various internet-based and traditional press & outdoor advertising
- Ongoing advice to the centre on how to improve business as well as taking inputs on market & strategy from the centres
Academic & technical functions
- Timely faculty evaluations help identify those faculty members who need training
- Faculty training & exams leading to certification are conducted, ensuring that the centre has faculty with the right skills to provide proper training to students
- Day-to-day support on how to deliver the course curriculum and conduct the courses
- Conduct online exams & issues certification to students
- Exam invigilation
Central logistics support
- Course material including books, CDs, and slides for both students and faculty are printed/published by Aptech Aviation & Hospitality Academy and delivered to centres as per their requirements
- Marketing and promotional material such as banners and posters are also centrally printed (if required) and sent to the centres
- Students’ mark sheets and final certificates are also printed and dispatched
Business development support
- From time to time Aptech Aviation & Hospitality Academy conducts marketing activity that generates enquiries from students interested in taking courses. The company also runs a counselling centre for handling student enquiries. All these student leads are passed on to the centre.
- Aptech conducts job-oriented training for students, increasing visibility of brand & credibility of the centre
- Organises airport/airline/other industry visits to familiarise students with job roles & opportunities and to build their industry contacts
- Sources job opportunities for students
- Identifies internship opportunities for students in airports
- Conducts training programs for center's own placement executive, if any
|Franchisees should provide|