Aptech Certified in Tourism and Hospitality Professional
This course prepares you for a successful career in the tourism & hospitality industry.
By 2028, over 3 crore international tourist arrivals are expected in India annually.** According to a report published by IBEF, the domestic travel revenues are also on the rise. Every tourist requires the assistance of trained and skilled professionals to manage their accommodation, travel, food and beverage services, and entertainment facilities. With these demands in mind, Aptech has designed a complete, in-depth course in tourism and hospitality.
On completing this course, you can work in prestigious hotels, resorts, airports and travel companies.
Course Duration: 12 Months*
|How to join/ eligibility|
To join this career-building course, you need class 12 or 10+2 in Arts, Science, Commerce or any other field. A 3-year diploma in engineering or other field, from a state board of technical education, is also accepted.
- Acquaint with demographics and culture of popular Indian & international tourist destinations
- Understand how the travel agencies work
- Identify the principles that govern foreign exchanges
- Learn to calculate airfares and classify them
- Learn all aspects of hotel management – including staffing, departmental organisation, financial performance & operations, and menu planning
- Improve your communication & soft skills. Understand & practice grooming etiquettes required for jobs in the hospitality industry
- Get 100% job placement assistance#
- Quickly complete the course using fast-track option
Front Desk Officer
Counter Sale Executive
Reservation Desk Executive
Guest Service Executive
Food and Beverages Service Manager
Facility Management Executive
Travel Desk Manager
Guest Relations Manager
**Source - WTTC Travel & Tourism Economic Impact 2018 report
#Aptech doesn’t guarantee job placements. Placements are at the sole discretion of recruiters.