The travel, tourism & hospitality sector currently employs over 69 lakh employees and is slated to employ more than 1.3 crores by 2022. This implies an additional creation of approximately 60 lakh jobs in the nine-year period. Employment base of the organised retail industry is expected to reach approximately 56 lakhs by 2022 across conventional & specialised retail segments.**.
And, each sector will prefer candidates who have impeccable English communication skills along with the technical skills. As a result, there is a huge demand for training & education in all these industries. This means, it’s a good time to invest in education business and reap good returns.
Aptech Aviation Academy is constantly looking for business partners who can open centres in locations where we currently do not have a centre.
The company has a proven partnership model. Both the company and the franchisee support each other in achieving business goals.
Active support & guidance for centre start-up
- Site selection
- Centre layout planning
- Recruitment & training of staff and faculty
- Aptech Aviation Academy’s own customised software ensure smooth running of operations at the centres. It helps the centres to manage all invoicing & operations online
- Marketing support for the launch of the new centre
Course design & delivery support
- Aptech Aviation Academy develops its own course curriculum
- Courses are designed after extensive industry & market research
- Aptech Aviation Academy provides teaching aids for students & faculty to conduct the course in the best possible manner
- Marketing & advertising campaigns for press, TV, internet, outdoor & radio are developed and run by Aptech Aviation Academy. The Academy also provides designs for advertising material including banners, posters and signboards for use by the centres
- Regular performance reviews & training sessions are conducted for staff members
- Student scholarships & other schemes are run from time to time to give a boost to the business
- Advertising and brand development initiatives through various internet-based and traditional press & outdoor advertising
- Ongoing advice to the centre on how to improve business as well as taking inputs on market & strategy from the centres
Academic & technical functions
- Timely faculty evaluations help identifying those faculty members who need training
- Faculty training & exams leading to certification are conducted, ensuring that the centre has faculty with the right skills to provide proper training to students
- Day-to-day support on how to deliver the course curriculum and conduct the courses
- Conduct online exams & issues certification to students
- Exam invigilation
Central logistics support
- Course material including books, CDs, and slides for both students and faculty are printed/ published by Aptech Aviation Academy and delivered to centres as per their requirements
- Marketing and promotional material such as banners and posters are also centrally printed (if required) and sent to the centres
- Students’ mark sheets and final certificates are also printed and dispatched
Business development support
- From time to time Aptech Aviation Academy conducts marketing activity that generates enquiries from students interested in taking courses. The company also runs a counselling centre for handling student enquiries. All these student leads are passed on to the centre.
- A full-fledged Placement Team dedicated to finding appropriate job openings for trained students across the centres
- The Placement Team:
- Conducts job-oriented training for students, increasing visibility of brand & credibility of the centre
- Organises airport/airline/other industry visits to familiarise students with job roles & opportunities and to build their industry contacts
- Sources job opportunities for students
- Identifies internship opportunities for students in airports
- Conducts training programs for centre's own placement executive, if any
|Franchisees should provide|
Wish to join hands with us and make big profits?
Fill this form. Become an Aptech business
**Source: NSDC: Human Resource & Skill Requirements in: Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Sector; Organised Retail Sector (2013-17, 2017-22)