Aptech Certified Professional in Airport Management & Customer Care
This course prepares you for a successful career in the airline & aviation industry.
With the rules of air travelling undergoing a major shift, every passenger requires the assistance of trained airport managers and skilled professionals. Top airports and airlines always looking for trained professionals who can manage the services and maintenance unit, fixed base operations, airport transportation, catering, baggage handling, and transport scheduling. Keeping these demands in mind, Aptech provides you complete, in-depth training in all aspects of airport management.
On completing this course, you can work in any department of an airport or airline company in India and around the world.
Course duration : 8 Months*
Fee range : ₹ 1,08,230 – 1,37,550*
The course provides professional learning opportunities by combining classroom lessons and practical learning sessions. You will also get trained in all aspects of aviation management - starting from in-flight experience to ground handling, baggage handling , people & resource management at the airport, to calculating fares and issuing tickets.
|How to join/ eligibility
To join this career-building course, you need class 12 or 10+2 in Arts, Science, Commerce or any other field. A 3-year diploma in engineering or other field, from a state board of technical education, is also valid.
If you are already an Aptech student, you can also join this course after completing the following course:
Aptech Certified Professional in Ground Staff Services
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the principles & operational procedures of the aviation industry
- Understand the roles and responsibilities associated with human resource at the airport, fuel-efficiency, elements of trim, and the functionality of the load sheet
- Improve your presentation & communication skills
- Quickly complete the course using fast-track option
- Get 100% job placement assistance#
- Gain job-skills for careers in passenger handling, airport operations and management
Cargo & transportation
Fares & ticketing
In-flight services & security
Load & trim
#Disclaimer: We do not assure or guarantee any job placement. Placement shall be at sole discretion of the recruiter after undergoing
interview process and meeting their specific requirement of graduation, if any.