Aptech Certified Hospitality & Aviation Management Professional (A-CHAMP)
The Hospitality & Aviation Management Professional course prepares you for a career in aviation, hospitality, tourism, and retail industries. On completing this course, you can work in an airport or airline, a hotel or travel company, or even a big fashion or retail brand.
Course Duration 29 Months
The Hospitality & Aviation Management course is a fun, exciting program that combines a lot of practical learning with classroom lessons. You will get a chance to practice with your friends & classmates and develop the right skills through close interaction with the faculty.
|How to join/eligibility|
To join this career-building course, you need class 12 or 10+2 in Arts, Science, Commerce or any other field. A 3-year diploma in engineering or other field, from a state board of technical education, is also accepted.
If you are already a student of Aptech, you can join this course after completing the following course:
Aptech Certified Professional in Airport Management & Customer Care
- Get complete knowledge of four top career-oriented industries: aviation, hospitality, tourism & retail
- Understand the roles & responsibilities associated with human resource at the airport, fuel-efficiency, elements of trim, and the functionality of the load sheet
- Improve your communication & soft skills. Understand & practice grooming etiquettes required for jobs in service industry
- Acquaint with demographics & culture of popular Indian & international tourist destinations, and understand how travel agencies work
- Gain job-skills for careers at Indian and international airlines, 5-star hotels, resorts, travel & tourism companies retail stores, and brand outlets
- Get 100% job placement assistance#
- Quickly complete the course using fast-track option
The aviation industry is not just about being a pilot or an airhostess. Airport management is a huge responsibility that ensures safe and smooth transportation of passengers, goods and cargo.
Being an airport management professional offers great career opportunities at domestic and international airports and various airlines.
Professionals in hotels and hospitality are in demand in all parts of the world. You can work in a hotel, a cruise ship, vacation resorts, industrial catering, and other similar segments.
Travel & tourism
Tourism is a booming industry around the world. As a manager with a travel company, you could be involved in managing a team of people, organising travel plans, making bookings, researching the latest ‘hot’ travel destinations, promoting your brand in the market, and more.
Tourism is promoted by both, private organisations and the government, as it contributes to the GDP of the country. There is good demand for professionals with the right skills here.
According to IBEF, the Indian retail market is estimated to be Rs. 57 trillion by 2023. Of course, everyone loves shopping! There are dozens of new brands and hundreds of new malls opening every year. Each of these malls & brands need the right people to manage their operations.
Since this is a growing sector, with the right training in retail management you can get huge job opportunities to work with big brands, in beautiful shopping malls, top airports, airline companies, and 5-star hotels around the world.
There are many career options in aviation, hospitality, travel & tourism, and retail. You can start off at an executive level & progress to be a top manager in any of these industries:
#Aptech doesn’t guarantee job placements. Placements are at the sole discretion of recruiters.